Thought of as ‘one of nature’s most perfect foods’, bee pollen has long been used to promote vitality and health. With protein content higher than any animal protein, more than half the protein found in bee pollen comes in the form of free amino acids, making it available for immediate use by the body. It also contains ample levels of carbohydrates, vitamin B, and folic acid. Due to this amazing nutritional content, it has even been argued that the human body could live adequately on bee pollen alone. Wow.
- Increase Energy: Loaded with carbs, protein, and vitamin B, bee pollen fights fatigue and keeps your energy buzzing.
- Improve Digestion: Pollen is full of enzymes that help your body absorb nutrients from the food you eat as well as aid in digestion.
- Boost Immunity: Rich in antioxidants and antibiotic-type properties, daily consumption of bee pollen protects cells from oxidation, free radicals, and viruses.
- Glowing Skin: Vitamins and amino acids protect and repair skin cells and calm skin irritation. Natures answer to expensive face creams!
- Reduce Inflammation: High in antioxidants, bee pollen has an anti-inflammatory effect that reduces symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Heart Strength: Bee pollen contains large amounts of Rutin, an antioxidant that strengthens blood vessels, balances cholesterol, and helps prevent stroke and heart attack.
Now that you know the amazing benefits of this Bee pollen, incorporating it into your daily diet is easy. Add 1 tablespoon to your morning smoothie, or eat it plain for a quick energy boost pre-workout. However you prefer to eat it, you can be sure your body, skin, and overall health will benefit greatly.