It’s the week of love! To honor and celebrate the richness that love brings into our life, today’s recipe is all about decadence and deliciousness…..cleanly, of course.
Almond Butter Fudge
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1 cup raw cacao
- 2 cups dates (pitted)
- 1 to 2 pinches of unrefined sea salt (optional)
- Soak your dates in hot water for about 20 minutes to make them soft and sticky.
- Carefully melt your coconut oil on very low heat.
- Place all your ingredients, except the almond butter, in your high speed blender and blend until soft and well combined.
- Add the almond butter at the end to keep the crunch.
- Spread evenly in a tin or container.
- Place in the fridge for about one hour.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Happy Valentines Day! For additional support, information, and recipes related to clean eating, balanced nutrition, and healthy lifestyle, visit Eat Clean Health and don’t forget to sign up for the Eat Clean Health monthly newsletter.