Now that we’re moving from fall into winter, it’s time to get festive–and healthy!–with this deliciously clean version of a warm holiday beverage.
Coconut Pumpkin Latte
- 1 Shot Espresso (or 1 cup strongly brewed coffee)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, full fat
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a small pot, combine all ingredients except espresso/coffee
- Over low to medium heat, warm until the milk has small bubbles
- Pour espresso/coffee into a mug and add the warmed milk mixture
- Sweeten to taste. Stevia, honey or maple syrup are good options. Or go without!
Visit Eat Clean Health for additional information related to clean eating, balanced nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.