You hear it all the time: ‘Eat Your Greens!’. When it comes to greens, there are a menagerie of choices and you really can’t go wrong with whatever you choose, so today we’ll just focus on broccoli and how wonderfully delicious it can be. Whether you’re looking for a side dish for dinner or a big batch to food prep and keep in the fridge to use a the base to a salad or a quick snack, this roasted broccoli recipe is simple, tasty and sure to satisfy all!
Roasted Broccoli Recipe
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Coat the broccoli florets with the olive oil and garlic, adding salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Place on a roasting pan and spread evenly.
- Roast, without stirring, until the edges are crispy; about 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and enjoy!
Visit Eat Clean Health for additional information related to clean eating, balanced nutrition, and healthy lifestyle.
If you’re looking for personalized, 1-on-1 support, visit getkumu.com and sign up for your own personal wellness coach!